As a school we are committed to engaging in a cycle of continuous school improvement in order to embed our vision and values and in so doing, maximise the outcomes for our children.
A number of essential elements feature within our improvement cycle including;
- School Evaluation Form (SEF)
- School Improvement Plan & Partner (SIP)
- Ofsted Report
- Local & National Government Initiatives
- Board of Governors
- Annual Performance & Development Cycle
- Professional Development
- Stakeholder Feedback
- Quality Assurance Monitoring Systems
School Improvement Partner
Michelle Joyce is a School Effectiveness Officer for Calderdale, an OFSTED Inspector and former Headteacher.
Michelle monitors school performance and provides strategic challenge and support for the Board of Governors and Senior Leadership Team through ongoing professional dialogue, regular visits to the school and leading Headteacher Appraisal.