Vision and Values
‘From Strong Roots We Grow and Blossom’
At Wood Bank we strive for all our children to meet their full academic, social, emotional and physical potential through building solid foundations during this first chapter in their lifelong learning journey.
VALUES DRIVEN AIMS
Our vision for Wood Bank is underpinned by a set of values based aims which we endeavour to live out each and every day.
|WE VALUE||WE AIM TO|
We work hard to promote our Vision and Values across the school to ensure it is fully understood and embedded within our daily practice, examples of how we do this include;
- A professionally designed Vision and Values display located within our school reception
- A programme of monthly values throughout the year
- Vision and Values boards in all classrooms, with the monthly value on display
- Opportunities for reflecting on and celebrating the monthly values within class end of day Reflection sessions and our weekly Good Work Assembly
- Our Vision and Values feature within our School Improvement Plan